Blacker Yarns sell only 100% British wool, farmed in Britain and spun at their own mill in Cornwall. The Good Wool Shop is the only outlet in the area to stock Blacker products, which include their own Classic and some very fine yarns from single sheep varieties with extra soft fleeces, such as Teeswater and Blue Faced Leicester. New for 2015 is Lyonesse, an elegant wool and linen mix.
- Classic Aran and DK 50g ball, £3.60
- Teeswater DK 50g ball, £6.00
- Shetland 4ply 50g ball, £6.00
- Blue-faced Leicester Lace 50g ball, £7.00
- Hebridean/Mohair 4ply 50g ball, £5.40
- Lyonesse DK (50% Falklands wool, 50% linen) 50g ball, £5.70